Dr. Amy Hakim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hakim's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amy Hakim, MD is a oncology specialist in Duarte, CA. Dr. Hakim completed a residency at John A. Burns School Of Medicine, University Of Hawaii. She currently practices at City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital and is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical Branch-Methodist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- John A. Burns School Of Medicine, University Of Hawaii, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- City of Hope National Medical Center, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010 Existing Patients: (626) 256-4673
City of Hope
City of Hope Palm Springs1180 N Indian Canyon Dr Ste E218, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Existing Patients: (760) 416-4832
Coachella Valley Foot and Ankle
David W. Duffner M.d. Medical Corp.1180 N Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Existing Patients: (760) 416-4832
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hakim?
There could not be a better doctor. She is so gentle and compassionate. I would never consider anyone but this talented and dedicated doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hakim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hakim frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Hakim's office is located at 1500 Duarte Rd, Duarte, CA 91010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hakim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Eisenhower Health