Dr. Hegazi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amr-Zakaria Hegazi, MD is a oncology specialist in Frederick, MD. Dr. Hegazi completed a residency at Atlantic City Med Ctr. He currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Frederick and is affiliated with Frederick Health Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hegazi is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Atlantic City Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Ain Shams U Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Abbasis College Of Medicine / University of Ain Shams, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hegazi?
Dr Hegazi is a very caring compassionate doctor. He acts very quickly when an health issue/ concern arises. I would highly recommend Dr Hegazi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amr-Zakaria Hegazi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hegazi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hegazi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hegazi frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Adrenal Gland Cancer.
Dr. Hegazi's office is located at 46B Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 200, Frederick, MD 21702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hegazi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Frederick Health Hospital
Maryland Oncology - Frederick
Maryland Oncology - Frederick46B Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 200, Frederick, MD 21702 (301) 695-6777
Maryland Oncology - Mt. Airy
Maryland Oncology - Mt. Airy205 Center St Ste 200, Mount Airy, MD 21771 (301) 829-0707