Dr. Bagri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amola Bagri, MD is a nephrology specialist in Plano, TX. She currently practices at Dallas Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bagri is board certified in Nephrology.
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Ut Southwestern University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dallas Nephrology Associates
Dallas Nephrology Associates - Plano OP4701 Old Shepard Pl Ste 100, Plano, TX 75093 Existing Patients: (214) 643-7600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bagri?
Excellent. Couldn’t ask or find better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amola Bagri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bagri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bagri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bagri frequently treats Hyperkalemia, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Bagri's office is located at 4701 Old Shepard Pl Ste 100, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City Children's Hospital