Dr. Amol Soin, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Soin completed a residency at Rush University Med Center. He currently practices at Ohio Pain Clinic and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soin is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Ohio Pain Clinic7076 Corporate Way Ste 201, Dayton, OH 45459 (937) 434-2226
Alway Balazs & Associates
Orthopedic Associates8934 Kingsridge Dr Ste 101, Dayton, OH 45458 (937) 434-2226
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Rush University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soin?
Absolutely the best doctor I have ever seen! I was suffering from complex regional pain syndrome and no one could help me. I heard about Dr Soin as an expert in the field and one that offers new and advanced techniques. They were right. I suffered for years and could hardly move or walk. Dr Soin did Ketamine infusions and other treatments. He does NOT give narcotics either which is great. He focuses on solving the actual problem!! Also he's a great listener and spends a lot of time with his pati
- Grandview Medical Center