Dr. Ammar Traboulsi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New London, CT. Dr. Traboulsi completed a residency at University Hospital of Brooklyn. He currently practices at Connecticut Behavioral Health Assoc. PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Connecticut Behavioral Health Assoc. PC41 Fair Harbour Pl, New London, CT 06320 Existing Patients: (860) 437-6914
CT Institute of Behavioral Health INC
Connecticut Institute of Behavioral Health Inc.495 Gold Star Hwy Ste 220, Groton, CT 06340 Existing Patients: (860) 326-5405
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Hospital of Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Second Shanghai Med Coll, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Traboulsi?
My daughter saw Dr Traboulsi for a time. His approach was logical and evidence-based, and he explained his recommendations very clearly. He uses electronic medical records, so needs to record the conversation in real time; that is the future. Other than that, he has good eye contact. Found him to be caring, as well. Based on my experience, would recommend him.