Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Ammar Alzoubi, MD is a hematology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Alzoubi completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hosp. He currently practices at Orange City Area Health System and is affiliated with Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alzoubi is board certified in Hematology.
- U Mass Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Mt Sinai Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Aleppo Univ, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orange City Area Health System
Sanford Health820 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102 Existing Patients: (701) 234-6161
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alzoubi?
My son has a very rare disease. Dr. Alzoubi saved his life. Forever thankful for his expertise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alzoubi frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms, Lymphatic System Disorders, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Alzoubi's office is located at 820 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alzoubi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Alzoubi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center
- Sanford Broadway Medical Center