Dr. Ammar Hallak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hallak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ammar Hallak, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. Hallak completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. They currently practice at St. Bernards Heart & Vascular and are affiliated with Arkansas Methodist Medical Center. They accept multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hallak is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cook Co Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Damascus / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hallak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hallak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hallak frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hallak's office is located at 201 E OAK AVE, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hallak speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hallak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Methodist Medical Center
- Piggott Community Hospital
- Saint Bernards Medical Center
St. Bernards Heart & Vascular201 E OAK AVE, Jonesboro, AR 72401 (870) 935-6729