Dr. Al-Hallak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ammar Al-Hallak, MD is a cardiology specialist in Paragould, AR. Dr. Al-Hallak completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. and is affiliated with Arkansas Methodist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Al-Hallak is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Cook Co Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Al-Hallak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Al-Hallak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Al-Hallak frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Al-Hallak's office is located at 314 S 12th St, Paragould, AR 72450. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Al-Hallak speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Methodist Medical Center
- Piggott Community Hospital
- Saint Bernards Medical Center