Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Amjad Safvi, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Palos Heights, IL. Dr. Safvi completed a residency at Northwestern University Medical School. He currently practices at Advanced Vein Treatment and Cosmetic Center, Palos Heights, IL and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Safvi is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Northwestern University Medical School, Residency Hospital
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School
- University Ia College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Illinois At Urbana-Electrical Engineering, Other Education — 1996
- Univeristy Of Illiniois, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Spanish, Urdu
Advanced Vein Treatment and Cosmetic Center, Palos Heights, IL
Advanced Vein Treatment & Cosmetic Center7804 W College Dr Ste 3n, Palos Heights, IL 60463 Existing Patients: (708) 827-5732
Metro South Medical Center RAD
Metro South Medical Center12935 Gregory St, Blue Island, IL 60406 Existing Patients: (708) 597-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Safvi?
I had absolutely terrible varicose & spider veins! Within 2-3 treatments I could see amazing results! There was very little discomfort...if I had known I would have done this YEARS ago!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Safvi frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Venous Insufficiency, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Safvi's office is located at 7804 W College Dr Ste 3n, Palos Heights, IL 60463. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Safvi speaks Spanish, Urdu, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Safvi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- Metrosouth Medical Center