Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Amitoj Marwaha, MD is a cardiology specialist in Renton, WA. Dr. Marwaha completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Southlake Clinic and is affiliated with Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marwaha is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital
- MED COLL OF WI, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 500, Renton, WA 98055 Existing Patients: (425) 251-5110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marwaha?
I find Dr. Marwaha to be an excellent listener and I understand his explanations of my care. He is relaxed and quite friendly. His support staff is difficult to work with. I find his assistant to be less than accommodating. Support staff aside, I would recommend this doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marwaha frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Marwaha's office is located at 4011 Talbot Rd S Ste 500, Renton, WA 98055. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marwaha has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Medical Center