Dr. Mitra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amitabha Mitra, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Arlington Heights, IL. Dr. Mitra completed a residency at Northwestern-McGraw Medical Center. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mitra is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Northwestern-McGraw Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates in Nephrology, S.C.
Arlington Heights office1430 N Arlington Heights Rd Ste 212, Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Existing Patients: (847) 394-1843
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mitra?
best doctor i've ever had. takes his time explaining things to me
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amitabha Mitra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mitra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mitra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mitra frequently treats Venous Compression, Hyperkalemia, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Mitra's office is located at 1430 N Arlington Heights Rd Ste 212, Arlington Heights, IL 60004. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Northwest Community Hospital