Dr. Malhotra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amit Malhotra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Southaven, MS. Dr. Malhotra completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malhotra is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1998
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malhotra?
Dr Malhotra has always taken great care of me. Lindsey his NP does as well. He makes sure that nothing is missed and that I am getting top notch care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amit Malhotra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malhotra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malhotra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malhotra frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiac Imaging, and Hypertension.
Dr. Malhotra's office is located at 391 Southcrest Cir Ste 200, Southaven, MS 38671. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto
- Saint Francis Hospital