Dr. Amit Maity, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Maity completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF PENN and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maity is board certified in Internal Medicine.
University of Penn
University of Penn777 Township Line Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Existing Patients: (215) 662-3490
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maity?
Have been treated twice by Dr Maity. He's thorough, manages your treatment and care closely with your other specialists, and takes his time with his patients. Would highly recommend him if you need radiation treatment- which I hope you never do.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania