Dr. Amit Joshi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Joshi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amit Joshi, MD is a family medicine specialist in Flossmoor, IL. Dr. Joshi completed a residency at Christ Hospital & Medical Center. He currently practices at Bone/Joint Physicians and is affiliated with Ingalls Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Joshi is board certified in Family Practice.
- Christ Hospital & Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Finch University Of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- Masters Degree Applied Physiology, Other Education — 1993
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bone/Joint Physicians19550 Governors Hwy Ste 3000, Flossmoor, IL 60422 Existing Patients: (773) 834-4925
Univ. of Chicago5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 834-4925
UChicago Medicine - Orland Park
UChicago Medicine - Orland Park14290 S LA GRANGE RD, Orland Park, IL 60462 Existing Patients: (888) 824-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Joshi?
I’ve had Dr Joshi for 12 years and he has been nothing but caring, friendly and understanding with me and my parents while alive. His practice has done everything in his power to help them. He’s wonderful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Joshi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joshi frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Hyperlipidemia, and Hypertension.
Dr. Joshi's office is located at 19550 Governors Hwy Ste 3000, Flossmoor, IL 60422. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Joshi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ingalls Memorial Hospital
- Palos Community Hospital
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center