Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amit Khera, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Khera completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Clinical Heart and Vascular Center and is affiliated with William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khera is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UT SW Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khera?
Dr. Khera was brutally honest -- which is exactly the kick in the pants that I needed to course-correct my life! Prevention is very important and I am the only one who can do it for me. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khera frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Khera's office is located at 2001 Inwood Rd, Dallas, TX 75390. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khera has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital