Call (480) 757-9443 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Amit Mathur, MD
Make an Appointment480-867-0991
Dr. Amit Mathur, MD is a transplant surgery specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Mathur completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Arizona and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mathur is board certified in General Surgery.
Mayo Clinic - Arizona
Phoenix - Transplant13400 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85259 Call
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Other Education — 2009
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Mayo Clinic
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mathur?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mathur has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amit Mathur, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mathur's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mathur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mathur frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Abdominal Organ Transplant, and Intestinal and Multivisceral Transplant.
Dr. Mathur's office is located at 13400 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85259. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mathur speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.