Dr. Amit Goyal, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Goyal completed a residency at St Lukes Hospital. He currently practices at Dayton Heart Center and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goyal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Dayton Heart Center
Premier Cardiovascular Institute - Dayton1530 Needmore Rd Ste 300, Dayton, OH 45414 (937) 277-4274
- Saint Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- St Lukes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- St Luke's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Pennsylvania State University, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual Medical
- Priority Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goyal?
My mom and I LOVED Dr. Goyal's attentiveness, thoroughness and patience when meeting and assessing my 86 year old mother regarding her cardiac care needs. He has a wonderful demeanor, and I trust his judgement. Thank you for a wonderful initial experience (and what we anticipate - wonderful ongoing care!)
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center