Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Amit Garg, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Clinton Township, MI. Dr. Garg completed a residency at Mt Carmel Mercy Hosp. He currently practices at Macomb Cardiology Associates PC and is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Mt Carmel Mercy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Mt Carmel Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Maulana Azad Med Coll-Delhi U, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Macomb Cardiology Associates PC43475 Dalcoma Dr Ste 200, Clinton Township, MI 48038 Existing Patients: (586) 228-2400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garg?
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Garg and are very glad to have this opportunity to tell others, not only is he a good doctor, but also a very fine human being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Garg frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Garg's office is located at 43475 Dalcoma Dr Ste 200, Clinton Township, MI 48038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital