Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Amit Vyas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Vyas completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at AMIT D VYAS MD and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vyas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Civil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- BJ Med Coll, Gujarat U Ahmedabad, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Amit D Vyas MD
Amit D Vyas MD Sc2315 E 93rd St Ste 208, Chicago, IL 60617 Existing Patients: (773) 221-2700
Associates in Nephrology, S.C.
Trinity Office2315 E 93rd St Ste 236, Chicago, IL 60617 Existing Patients: (773) 221-2700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vyas?
Very informative, pleasant staff, excellent experience overall
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vyas frequently treats Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, Stress Test, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Vyas' office is located at 2315 E 93rd St Ste 208, Chicago, IL 60617. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vyas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Franciscan Health Hammond