Dr. Amit Choksi, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Columbia, TN. Dr. Choksi completed a residency at Wayne State University. He currently practices at Mid-South Endoscopy Center LLC and is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Choksi is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Mid-South Endoscopy Center LLC
Maury Regional Health1510 1/2 Hatcher Ln, Columbia, TN 38401 Existing Patients: (931) 388-8302
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1985
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Topiwala Natl Med Coll, Bombay, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Choksi?
Saw Dr Choksi in 1988 for a stomach ulcer.One bottle of perscription meds , his teaching on diet and management and it has never reoccured.He has done my routine colonoscopies over the years.Had a polyp removed several years ago,that he kept a check on.When some labs elevated ,who did this simi retired nurse trust to care for her, after seeing this physician care for his patients ? Yes ,me .He is an awesome teacher doctor with a very caring manner . You hear it from others in the waiting Room
- Maury Regional Medical Center