Dr. Elsayed has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amira Elsayed, MD is a family medicine specialist in Snellville, GA. Dr. Elsayed completed a residency at Meadville Medical Center. She currently practices at Gwinnett Family Medical Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elsayed is board certified in Family Practice.
- Meadville Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Mother Child Care Ctrs Ministry Hlth, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Cairo U Med Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Cairo U, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gwinnett Family Medical Care
Snellville Office2835 Centerville Hwy Bldg 1, Snellville, GA 30078 Existing Patients: (770) 979-1818
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elsayed?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amira Elsayed, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elsayed's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elsayed accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elsayed frequently treats Impairment Rating Evaluation, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Dipstick Urinalysis.
Dr. Elsayed's office is located at 2835 Centerville Hwy Bldg 1, Snellville, GA 30078. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elsayed speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.