Dr. Amir Rassoli, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rassoli's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amir Rassoli, DO is a emergency medicine specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Rassoli completed a residency at Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital. He currently practices at UT Physicians Obstetrics, Gynecology, & Reproductive Services and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center. Dr. Rassoli is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1992
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UT Physicians Obstetrics, Gynecology, & Reproductive Services
Sj Medical Center LLC1401 St Joseph Pkwy, Houston, TX 77002 Existing Patients: (713) 757-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rassoli?
Una grande persona che ha lasciato un segno indelebile bei nostri ricordi. Eccezionale
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rassoli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rassoli frequently treats Detoxification Evaluation, Burn Injuries, and Alcohol Withdrawal.
Dr. Rassoli's office is located at 1401 St Joseph Pkwy, Houston, TX 77002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rassoli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center