Dr. Karam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amer Karam, MD is a oncology specialist in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Karam completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at STANFORD HOSPITAL AND CLINICS and is affiliated with Dominican Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karam is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Ucla Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- American University Of Beirut, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karam?
Dr. Karam is a godsend. He’s kind, compassionate and so competent. He makes you feel well taken care of even when you are dealing with a cancer diagnosis. His reassuring manner is so comforting at the hardest time. He is a one of a kind surgeon and we feel so lucky to have met him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amer Karam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karam frequently treats Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Karam's office is located at 900 Blake Wilbur Dr, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karam speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dominican Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Stanford Health Care