Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Amir Goldkorn, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Goldkorn completed a residency at UCLA Sch Med/UCLA Med Ctr. He currently practices at Usc Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and is affiliated with LAC + USC Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldkorn is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- U CA San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- UCLA Sch Med/UCLA Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Usc Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089 Existing Patients: (323) 865-3105
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldkorn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldkorn frequently treats Urinary Disorders, Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal), and Cancer.
Dr. Goldkorn's office is located at 1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldkorn speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Goldkorn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- LAC + USC Medical Center