Dr. Amir Towfigh, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Towfigh completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Paul Miskovitz MD and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. Dr. Towfigh is board certified in Neurology.
Paul Miskovitz MD635 Madison Ave Fl 17, New York, NY 10022 Existing Patients: (212) 717-0231
- Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Undergraduate School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Towfigh?
Dr. Towfigh is truly amazing. He took the time to contact my other physicians and provided me with comprehensive care. He took his time with me and was able to diagnose my condition and effectively treat me after seeing numerous other doctors. I am so happy to have met him and his knowledgeable staff.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center