Dr. Amin Afsari, DO is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Franklin, WI. Dr. Afsari completed a residency at Ohio University. He currently practices at THE ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE OF WISCONSIN and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Afsari is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- New York University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Ohio University, Residency Hospital
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Afsari?
I went to Dr.Asfari for carpal tunnel on both hands. I have never met such a kind Doctor in all my years of having to see Drs. He took time to explain things so I would understand. We laughed and I felt like I was with a friend. I guarantee you, you will feel the same if you see him. Surgery went Great! I told him I wish him the very best and the patients to follow will be as happy as I am.
- Ascension Saint Francis Hospital
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Elmbrook Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Franklin Campus
- Aurora Medical Center in Kenosha
- Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital