Dr. Amiduzzaman Khan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wynnewood, PA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Main Line Hospital - Lankenau. He currently practices at Lankenau Heart Center-Mezzanine Level and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Lankenau Heart Center-Mezzanine Level
Lankenau Heart Center-Mezzanine Level100 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood, PA 19096 Existing Patients: (484) 476-1000
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Fellowship Hospital
- Lankenau Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Main Line Hospital - Lankenau, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Sir Silimullah Med Coll, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
I am a patient of Dr. Amid Khan. Have been since he put (2) stents in my heart back in 2008. And I still go for my check-ups to see him. He is a very nice Doctor, showing care for your needs. I would differently recommend him if you are having heart problems or anything in that field. You people that have chest pains, and are putting it off. Don't !!! See a Cardiologist. I too was afraid, but couldn't stand to live that way so I went. Glad I did.. And proud to give my Heart Doctor name. dr. Kha
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Lankenau Medical Center