Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (866) 587-4322.
Dr. Ami Shah, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Ami Shah, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group675 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Family Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- Harken Health
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- HealthSpan Integrated Care
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- US Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ami Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Breast Cancer, Bone Marrow Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.