Dr. Ami Ben-Artzi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ben-Artzi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ami Ben-Artzi, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Ben-Artzi completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. He currently practices at University of California - Los Angeles and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Ben-Artzi is board certified in Rheumatology.
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of California - Los Angeles2020 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 540, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Existing Patients: (310) 582-6350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ben-Artzi?
COMPASSIONATE AND KNOWLEGABLE. HE GOES OVER AND ABOVE TO GET CORRECT DIAGNOSIS AND FOLLOWS THROUGH, HELPING YOU UNDERSTAND AND LIVE WITH DIAGNOSIS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ben-Artzi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ben-Artzi frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Ben-Artzi's office is located at 2020 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 540, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ben-Artzi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center