Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. Amer Suleman, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Suleman completed a residency at SUNY @ Buffalo Graduate Med Consortium Program. He currently practices at Heartbeat Clinic PA and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Suleman is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Indiana University-Purdue University / Indianapolis, Fellowship Hospital
- Mid Am Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Alton Ochsner Fdn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- SUNY @ Buffalo Graduate Med Consortium Program, Residency Hospital — 1995
- SUNY @ Buffalo Graduate Med Consortium Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- SUNY @ Buffalo Graduate Med Consortium Program, Internship Hospital — 1993
- King Edward Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Alliance Health Care
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
- Pyramid Life
- Select Choice Insurance
- Texas True Choice
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Suleman?
Aside from testing, all of my visits with Dr. Suleman have been televisits due to the pandemic. It's clear that he has a very busy practice. Have a little patience for his staff knowing their workload and that they will eventually get things taken care of. It is worth the wait. Although my visits have been brief, I feel Dr. Suleman is very knowledgeable and does genuinely care about his patients. His plan of care focuses on almost every aspect of care. He has a wide network of specialists he recommends (nutrition, sleep, allergy, exercise). This really made me feel seen and heard. It's not just 'take this pill' - it's 'let's work on all of these things to get you feeling better/more normal'. I'm grateful to my PCP for the referral.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Suleman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Suleman frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Syncope, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Suleman's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste A236, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Suleman speaks Urdu, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Children's Hospital
- Medical City McKinney