Dr. Amer Rahman, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Elgin, IL. Dr. Rahman completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 2400 Big Timber Rd Ste 200a, Elgin, IL 60124 Existing Patients: (847) 697-0770
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rahman?
Dr. Rahman is a skilled MD with patience, a sense of humor, and a genuine concern for his patients. His manner is warm and friendly. He is very careful and concerned to get the right treatment. However, the office management is a mess. Despite the fact that the people in the office are pleasant, very little seems to work right. It can take days of constant calling to get a simple phone call through. A prescription renewal over the phone can take weeks.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital