Dr. Amer Jabara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jabara's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amer Jabara, MD is a nephrology specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Jabara completed a residency at University of California, San Diego. He currently practices at Nephrology Specialists Medical Group Inc. and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jabara is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of California, San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nephrology Specialists Medical Group Inc.705 W La Veta Ave Ste 107, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 639-4901
Nephrology Specialists Med Grp
Nephrology Specialists Med Grp Inc520 Superior Ave Ste 340, Newport Beach, CA 92663 Existing Patients: (949) 631-9215
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jabara?
Excellent Doctor. Spends time with patient. Calls back, follows through. Knowledgeable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jabara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jabara frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Jabara's office is located at 705 W La Veta Ave Ste 107, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jabara speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jabara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Saint Joseph Hospital