Dr. Young has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amelia Young, MD is a cardiology specialist in Monterey Park, CA. Dr. Young completed a residency at Cedar Sinai Med Ctr. She currently practices at Amelia Young, MD, Inc and is affiliated with Alhambra Hospital Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Young is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Cedar Sinai Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Central Health Plan
- Health Net
- Preferred Medical Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Chinese, Chiu Chow, Mandarin
Amelia Young, MD, Inc
Amelia Young, MD, Inc210 N Garfield Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754 Existing Patients: (626) 389-8280
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Young?
Dr Young has great professional and personal skills which help the patients in deal with their medical condition or recovery. She keeps the patient informed and is extremely knowledgeable in her field.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Young accepts your insurance.
Dr. Young frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Young's office is located at 210 N Garfield Ave, Monterey Park, CA 91754. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Young speaks Chinese, Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Beverly Hospital
- Garfield Medical Center
- Monterey Park Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center