Dr. Amelia Eastman, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Eastman completed a residency at University of California. She currently practices at UC San Diego Health and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Eastman is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- University of California, Residency Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Western University of Health Services, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eastman?
I had chronic pain in my neck and headaches for two years. Dr. Eastman was very honest with me about what she could offer, and whether it may or may not help. After our first treatment, my pain was reduced somewhat, but my results were not drastic. The next time I saw her she tried a different method, and I walked out of her office pain-free. I had zero neck pain for almost a month. My pain has returned intermittently, but I’m confident that she will continue to help me remain mostly pain-free.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest