Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fisher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amelia Fisher, MD is a pediatrics specialist in South Boston, MA. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus. She currently practices at South Boston Community Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fisher is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Residency Hospital — 2015
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 2012
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Boston Community Health Center409 W Broadway, South Boston, MA 02127 Existing Patients: (617) 269-7500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fisher frequently treats Immunization Administration, Acute Laryngitis, and Acute Lower Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Fisher's office is located at 409 W Broadway, South Boston, MA 02127. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fisher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.