Dr. Ameeth Vedre, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vedre's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ameeth Vedre, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Augustine, FL. Dr. Vedre completed a residency at Michigan State University College - Human Medicine - Lansing MI. He currently practices at BFS Cardiology and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Vedre is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Michigan State University College - Human Medicine - Lansing MI, Fellowship Hospital
- Michigan State University College - Human Medicine - Lansing MI, Residency Hospital
- Western Kentucky University - Bowling Green KY, Internship Hospital
- Bangalore University - Bangalore Karnataka India, Medical School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Kannada, Punjabi, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu
First Coast Heart and Vascular100 Whetstone Pl Ste 102, Saint Augustine, FL 32086 Existing Patients: (904) 342-8300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vedre?
Dr. Vedre took the time to explain things to me and gave me information for my short and long-term prognosis. It was very assuring and a welcome change of pace from the way other doctors have seemed dismissive of my concerns before.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vedre accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vedre frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Vedre's office is located at 100 Whetstone Pl Ste 102, Saint Augustine, FL 32086. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vedre speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Tamil. View profile to see all.
Dr. Vedre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center