Dr. Walia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ameeta Walia, DO is a cardiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Walia completed a residency at Jacobi Med Ctr Albert Einstein Coll Med. She currently practices at CARDIOVASCULAR WELLNESS SPECIALTY CARE and is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Walia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes-Roosevelt Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Montefiore / Albert Einstein Coll of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Jacobi Med Ctr Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Jacobi Med Ctr Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 2002
- New York College Osteopathic Medicine Old Westbury, Medical School — 2001
- Long Island University - C.W. Post Campus, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Urdu
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Walia?
Excellent Doctor and Excellent person. I recommend Dr Walia
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ameeta Walia, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Walia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Walia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walia frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging.
Dr. Walia's office is located at 2001 Marcus Ave Ste N210, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Walia speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center