Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Amee Shah, MD
New Patient(212) 256-9628
Dr. Amee Shah, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Shah completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. She currently practices at Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York-Presbyterian and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mt Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of California-San Francisco Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- New York University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amee Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Congenital Heart Disease, Septal Defect, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.