Dr. Ghani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ambereen Ghani, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hoffman Estates, IL. Dr. Ghani completed a residency at University of Illinois Chicago. and is affiliated with AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ghani is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Illinois Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Civil Hospital India, Internship Hospital
- Dow Med College Pakistan, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ghani?
I think she was very kind there’s really not much bad I can say about her when I stayed at Amita behavioral, what patients tend to forget is that you don’t know what they saw with the patient or patients before you and that you’re still dealing with a human being, she was a little rushy but it was the kindest rushy way sometimes it’s not always the action itself but the way the action is played out. This doctor is beautiful inside and out and I give much respect to her attentiveness and quick action when it comes to detail. She might seem rushy but she’s taken in more facts quicker than one could realize.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ghani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ghani frequently treats Herpes Simplex Infection, Acute Bronchitis, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Ghani's office is located at 2500 W Higgins Rd Ste 400, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Northwest Community Hospital