Dr. Salam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ambareen Salam, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Salam completed a residency at Univ/Texas Medical Sch-San Antonio. She currently practices at Texas Internist. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salam is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ/Texas Medical Sch-San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital
- Univ/Texas Medical Sch-San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 1997
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Houston Baptist University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Internist7777 Forest Ln Ste C650, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 566-8899
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salam?
Dr Salam Is a very Great doctor. When my prior doctor for years had no idea what was wrong with me and I took all sorts of medications to relieve pain -I finally changed doctors and Dr Salam made the right diagnose and I took the correct tests -I had my surgery and all was good. Thank you for always helping me in my health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ambareen Salam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salam frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Abnormal Thyroid, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Salam's office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste C650, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salam speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.