Dr. Sandhu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amarpreet Sandhu, DO is a nephrology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Sandhu completed a residency at Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center. He currently practices at CPMC Van Ness Campus and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sandhu is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- California Pacific Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of New Mexico Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Touro Center / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- University Of California, Davis, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
CPMC Van Ness Campus
CPMC Van Ness Campus1100 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109 Existing Patients: (415) 600-6400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandhu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sandhu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sandhu frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary, and Enlarged Prostate (BPH).
Dr. Sandhu's office is located at 1100 Van Ness Ave, San Francisco, CA 94109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sandhu speaks Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- El Camino Health - Los Gatos Campus
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mountain View Campus (El Camino Hospital)
- O'Connor Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion