Dr. Kathresal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amarnath Kathresal, MD is a nephrology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Kathresal completed a residency at University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Durham Nephrology Associates, PA and is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Louisiana State University For Health Sciences, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Durham Nephrology Associates, PA
Durham Nephrology Associates, PA4419 Ben Franklin Blvd, Durham, NC 27704 Existing Patients: (919) 477-3005
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kathresal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amarnath Kathresal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kathresal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kathresal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kathresal frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, Hyperkalemia, and Hypotension (Excluding Maternal).
Dr. Kathresal's office is located at 4419 Ben Franklin Blvd, Durham, NC 27704. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Regional Hospital