Dr. Sethi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amarjeet Sethi, MD is a pulmonologist in Waterford, MI. Dr. Sethi completed a residency at Wayne St Univ. He currently practices at Lung and Sleep Center, P.C. and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sethi is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Wayne St Univ, Fellowship Hospital
- Wayne St Univ, Residency Hospital — 1987
- UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA / ANCHORAGE CAMPUS, Medical School — 1983
- Dayanand Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sethi?
Dr. Sethi is a wonderful doc. He is understanding, kind, and compassionate. He takes time to listen to your concerns, and answers questions satisfactorily. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for an excellent specialist in pulmonology or critical care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amarjeet Sethi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sethi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sethi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sethi frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Sethi's office is located at 4000 Highland Rd Ste 130, Waterford, MI 48328. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sethi speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland
Lung and Sleep Center, P.C.
Amarjeet Sethi MD Plc.4000 Highland Rd Ste 130, Waterford, MI 48328 (248) 360-1833
Amarjeet S Sethi, MD PLC
Amarjeet S Sethi, MD PLC5220 Highland Rd Ste 240, Waterford, MI 48327 (248) 237-6580
- 3 9640 Commerce Rd Ste 103, Commerce Township, MI 48382 (248) 360-1833