Dr. Nath has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amaresh Nath, MD is a pulmonologist in Middletown, OH. Dr. Nath completed a residency at University Hospital. He currently practices at Middletown Pulmonary and Critical Care and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nath is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- MUMBAI UNIVERSITY / BOMBAY HOSPITAL INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Medical School — 1985
- LTM Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1984
- LTM Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nath?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amaresh Nath, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nath's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nath accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nath frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Nath's office is located at 200 Medical Center Dr Ste 180, Middletown, OH 45005. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
Middletown Pulmonary and Critical Care
Advanced Cardiovascular Institute200 Medical Center Dr Ste 180, Middletown, OH 45005 (513) 420-8030
Mercy Hospital Anderson
Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital7500 State Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45255 (513) 624-4500
Mercy Medical Associates8000 5 Mile Rd Ste 205, Cincinnati, OH 45230 (513) 233-6480