Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bukhari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amar Bukhari, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Bukhari completed a residency at Umdnj R W Johnson Med School. He currently practices at ASTHMA & ALLERGY CLINL RES CTR and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bukhari is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Umdnj R W Johnson Med School, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bukhari?
LOVED him and his staff. So professional, no wait time, and such friendly staff. His nurse, I believe Susan, was such a wonderful woman and so happy. Dr Bukhari was so professional and thorough. Without a doubt one of my all time favorite doctors now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bukhari frequently treats Asthma, Sleep Apnea, and Wheezing.
Dr. Bukhari's office is located at 254 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 8901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bukhari speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bukhari has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital