Dr. Amar Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amar Patel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases Univ Of Al Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine and is affiliated with Wellstar Cobb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases Univ Of Al Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 55 Whitcher Street NESuite 160, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Wellstar Cardiovascular Medicine