Call (704) 951-1229 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Amar Panchal, MD
Dr. Amar Panchal, MD is a pulmonologist in Charlotte, NC. He currently practices at Novant Health Pulmonary & Critical Care - Midtown and is affiliated with Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Panchal is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Gujarati, Hindi, Sanskrit
- UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Panchal?
In 2017, Dr. Panchal saved my life as I was recovering from a critical case of the flu. He continues to care for me and my COPD. His office staff is terrific. The whole office is caring. If I have a question, he answers quickly. I would recommend him to family and friends.
- Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center
- Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Kernersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amar Panchal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Panchal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Panchal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Panchal frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Panchal's office is located at 1918 Randolph Road Suite 580, Charlotte, NC 28207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Panchal speaks Sanskrit, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Panchal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Novant Health Pulmonary & Critical Care - Midtown
Novant Health Pulmonary & Critical Care - Midtown1918 Randolph Road Suite 580, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 951-1229