Call (253) 366-5859 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Amanda Sun, MD
Dr. Amanda Sun, MD is a hematology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Sun completed a residency at Norwalk Hosp-Yale U Sch Med. She currently practices at Tacoma Medical Center and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center.
- Brown University, Fellowship Hospital
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Norwalk Hosp-Yale U Sch Med, Residency Hospital
- Sun Yat Sen University Of Medical Science / College Of Medicine, Medical School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sun?
Yes - she is very conscientious ,thorough and professional. Listens to my concerns.
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amanda Sun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sun frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Cancer Screening, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Sun's office is located at 209 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Tacoma Medical Center
Group Health Tacoma Medical Center209 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405