Dr. Amanda Sims, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sims' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Amanda Sims, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newton Center, MA. Dr. Sims completed a residency at The Cambridge Hospital. She currently practices at Elisabeth Boersma Psy.d.. Dr. Sims is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Children'S Hospital Boston, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- The Cambridge Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Umass Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Univ of WI Med Sch, Medical School — 1992
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1987
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sims?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sims accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sims frequently treats Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Depressive Disorders.
Dr. Sims' office is located at 10 Langley Rd Ste 401, Newton Center, MA 02459. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sims has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Elisabeth Boersma Psy.d.10 Langley Rd Ste 401, Newton Center, MA 02459 Existing Patients: (617) 558-1280