Dr. Amanda Pressman, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Pressman completed a residency at Harvard Medical School. She currently practices at Center for Women's Gastrointestinal Medicine and is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pressman is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Center for Women's Gastrointestinal Medicine
Center for Women's Gastrointestinal Medicine146 W River St, Providence, RI 02904 Existing Patients: (401) 793-7080
Italian, Spanish, English
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Harvard Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pressman?
I saw another female GI dr about 9 years ago and my experience was so horrible that I delayed my colonoscopy for years. Dr Pressman was so wonderful and caring and helped make my experience easy!
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital