Dr. McClure has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Amanda McClure, MD is a colorectal surgery specialist in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. McClure completed a residency at Grand Rapids/Med Edu Res Ctr (Ferguson Clin). She currently practices at IHA Colon and Rectal Surgery and is affiliated with St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. McClure is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Colon & Rectal Clin Of Orlando, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Grand Rapids/Med Edu Res Ctr (Ferguson Clin), Residency Hospital — 2013
- Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Michigan State University, Medical School — 2008
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
IHA Colon and Rectal Surgery
IHA Colon and Rectal Surgery5325 Elliott Dr Ste 104, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Existing Patients: (734) 712-8150
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McClure?
Dr. McClure saved my life! She did a great job helping me through my diverticulitis surgery and I am getting ready for my ostomy reversal surgery with her soon. My scars are very minimal and recovery has been great with her team. Thank you Dr. McClure, my family and I are so grateful to have you in our lives!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Amanda McClure, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McClure's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McClure accepts your insurance.
Dr. McClure frequently treats Anal or Rectal Pain, Anal Fissure, and Colectomy and Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance.
Dr. McClure's office is located at 5325 Elliott Dr Ste 104, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor